About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

One Month Down :-)

One month down and only two more to go; Then Rodney will be home ….before ya know it I’ll be counting the sleeps….We chat every night and he is doing well, they have started a different type of truck and only has one more type to do. He is looking forward to our trip to Newfoundland in September so that should make the time go by faster. We are planning on just going as far as the cabin the first night and getting up the next morning to go to Woody Point. Mom and Dad Crocker Have said that they will come out to the cabin for a night with us, so we are looking forward to spending some time with them. Well that’s my blog for today, I will try to write every second day or so cause not enough happens each day ….But I will try my best….Take care everyone :-)

No comments: