About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Poor Buster :-(

Well our little buster, will be going in for surgery next Tuesday to have his hip fixed. Hopefully all will go well.
As for Rodney & I, everything is going very well, Rodney is enjoying work and I have started at my job, and I also am enjoying getting out of the house for a bit, it’s nice to meet new people. Our next Dr. Appointment for baby Crocker Is on Jan 25th and the next Ultrasound is on Fed 14th I will keep you all posted.
Pop Critch is doing well after his appointments with the heart Dr’s in St.Johns, He had a blockage in his heart but the put a stint in and now he is feeling like new, like Mark puts it “He just needed some new hardware and a bit of Drano ….lol”.
Well that’s all I have time for today, I have to get ready to close up the store. Take care and chat with you all later
Love Janis

No comments: