About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Well Hello Everyone, I have landed in MB safe and sound. And I Managed not to get lost on the Drive to Shilo & Brandon, I Got to see the new place but go back tomorrow to get a real look.

On The Ride out to Brandon I all most had a mild fit while driving ......I Saw a Giant Tiger!!!!!!! Holy Crap !!!! My GTE s are not going to be over as soon as I thought, although Rodney will now have to endure the pain of becoming GTE buddy...Don't worry Chandra he will never replace you :-)

Well every one I will keep you all posted on my trip out here, I went to Aunt Barbara's & Uncle Ron's to night & had a wonderful visit, it was great to see family.

Take Care
Love Janis

No comments: