About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Baby Devin Is Here !!!!!!

Well I cant believe that that our Precious little boy will be one week tomorrow, let me start by giving all the stats on our little man. Devin Rodney was born on July 13th 2006 @ 2.53 pm at Brandon Regional health center weighing 9 lbs 6 1/4 ozs 22 inches long with light brown hair & blue eyes. Devin was born via c-section after many hours of labor that failed to progress & my cervix started to swell.

Since being home we have settled in very well & are enjoying our last few days with mom & dad before the head back home. We are having Devin’s Baptism tomorrow evening at 7pm so that mom & dad could be hear for it, Devin’s Godparents are Mark, Jenny & Rodney. Our next-door neighbors will be proxies for mark & Jenny since they could not make it up.

We will be sure to post photos as soon as I get a chance.

Love You All
Janis, Rodney & Devin

1 comment:

lovingmysoldier said...

Congrats!! I can't believe how BIG he was!! He is beautiful!