About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Dr Appointment

Hey Everyone,

I had my Dr appointment today and in case you cant tell by the color ITS A BOY !!!!!!! our Dr did a quick ultrasound for us. We are so excited. Little Devin Rodney is in the right position to make his grand entrance into the world and all is looking great, he was even practicing his breathing during the ultrasound. My belly is not mesuring as large as it was last week but the Dr said that was because I have started to drop. but yet I still managed to gain 2 pounds in the last two weeks...lol
My next appointment is next wed.
Take care
Janis & Rodney


Here is a photo of Devins Foot & his winker ....lol




No comments: