About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

April showers brought April flower !!!!...lol

Hello everyone, how are ya all doing? Everything is going well here we have been busy as bees trying to get things done. We now have a fence up and the baby’s room done.

The weather here has been great not much to grumble about other than the scattered thunder storm, which I may say are pretty wicked up here…but I wont complain cause it is great for my flower garden, at first I had one lonely tulip but now more have opened…lol


We put the fence up two weeks ago & a big thank-you to Rick & glen for helping Rodney out it up. The doggies are enjoying it very much now that they have learned “oh we can play by ourselves without mommy & daddy”…lol. We don’t keep them out all day just for a few hours hear and there.

Last weekend we did they baby’s room, well Rodney did most of it, he painted ( light green ) and put up the shelves I just helped put up the deco’s on the wall and sewed the curtains, which I still have one more to make to give it more fullness. At least now we can say it is finished. Just hope our special little someone likes it as much as we do.

Well that’s about it my last Dr. appointment went well and the next is on May 10th, had to believe that I will be 8months this Sunday coming. I will post a photo Sunday night if I remember.
Take care

Janis & Rodney

No comments: