About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Eight Months :-) 56 Days left.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to add a photo of my belly at 32 weeks (eight months). Hope you all had a great weekend, Rodney and I just went to brandon, and got some Flowers for the garden and some strawberry plants for our garden out back.
I have an appointment on Wed so I will updated you all then.

Take care Janis




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janis you look beautiful, are you sure there is only one baby in there. I don't think taht you'll make it to July. Anyway take care, and we're sooo happy for you guys

Christine and John

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, You would not believe how unbelievable happy I am for you. I have tears in my eyes just writing this. I remember back when I first met you Janis and I have so much joy and happiness for my "little sister" I love you so much and can't wait to meet Baby Crocker.

Love,
Lori

Sarah and Ryan said...

Wow you look great!!!!I can't wait to see what you have. Take cae,

Love Sarah and Ryan

lovingmysoldier said...

You look great! I hope you pop that baby out early! Can;t wait to see you guys! Love the baby's room too!

Katie, Mike, Riley and Kyla