About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

9 Months old !!!!

Well I'm a little late with this months photos of Devin on his 9 month birthday, but better late than never ...Right !!!!..lol
Our little man is doing great, he is doing new things all the time now :-) and he amazes me everyday :-) like I said in my last post he is now up to four steps at a time on his own and he is starting to stand up for longer by himself , he is saying mama or mum , baba & he just started two days ago saying da or dada. I think he has found his mothers tongue...lol

Other than that not much is new Rodney had to go to dundurn again today & he will be back tomorrow. I have my ultrasound in the morning and I'm excited & Nervous about that I hope all goes well :-)

Well I must be off Devin is here playing in his highchair and I think he is all set to get out and play :-)

Take care Love you all

Janis Rodney & Devin

No comments: