About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ten Months Old & Happy Mothers Day !!!

Well Another month has passed, our little man is getting bigger & bigger, cousin Rebecca is now the Big One and only 4 more months till baby Crocker arrives. I don’t know how many times I have said this but time sure does go by fast.
My first Mothers Day was great and we just went to Brandon for the afternoon, I was able to get a few flowers to do the pots I have for the steps, I’m still not to sure what I’m going to do with the flower bed, I need it to be very easy to care for what ever it will be. My Tulips & daffodils have come up, and they are looking pretty good.
I have included some photos of Rebecca’s first birthday as well.
Hope you are all doing well.
Janis Rodney & Devin

No comments: