About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Now anyone can leave a comment :-)

Hey Everyone,
I think I have it fixed so that ya all can leave comments on the blog, I know befor ya had to have a blog yourself and thats why not many of you left comments, so now that I have it fixed ya all have no excuse...he he ya just have to choose "other" or "Anonymous". So I hope to here from you all. At least this way I can tell if anyone is droping in to check the blog.
Take Care Everyone
Janis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Janis.
Don't worry. I check it out once a week to see what is new.
Talk to you soon. -Sarah-

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Janis and Uncle Rodney! Whats yas at? Not a whole lot here! Told dad about Ryan! He took it well, hehe :)! The baby pics looks cute :)! hehe! Well I have to go now, Loves yas! xoxo Samantha! <3