About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Friday, December 09, 2005

16 More Sleeps !!!!

How is everyone doing? I can’t believe how fast time fly’s bye and that its only 16 sleeps to Santa’s big night! Hope everyone has been really good so that they will get what they asked for.. Lol. It also seems crazy that we have been here in Shilo for just about two months. I have no idea where the time goes.

Due to my being pregnant I Haven’t really been job hunting for any major jobs & have been taken it easy, but I have found one that will be great for me right now, I will be doing part time reception at the base hair & tanning salon, I’m excited to be getting out of the house for a bit.
Rodney Starts his Christmas Vacation today, and he goes back to work on the 4th of Jan …lucky him hey!

We have posted out all our Christmas cards and I hope that I haven’t forgotten any one; if I have I am sorry. Just send me a bad e-mail…. lol

Well I must get going and I will be sure to put another post on here before Christmas, I also have a ultra sound on the 20th so I will let you know how that goes, we just have to keep hoping for the best and keep our fingers crossed that all will be fine.

Take Care
Love Janis & Rodney

No comments: