About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ultrasound 25 weeks

Well We sill do not know if baby Crocker is a boy or girl, so I guess we will have to just wait…lol Everything went well and the baby was good and let them get all the measurements that they needed, I have to call the DR. Office in a few days to see if my placenta has moved. The baby’s heart rate was in the 155 ranges and the weight is almost 2 pounds. My next Dr appointment is in three weeks on the 12th of April, and I ’m not sure If will be having another ultrasound or not. I will keep you all updated on that.

Rodney Had is doing well and he is back to work tomorrow, but is not allowed to use his had /arm for another 8 weeks.

Other than that there is not a lot more news, Chat with you all later

Love Janis & Rodney


Rodney's cuts...

1 comment:

Sarah and Ryan said...

I am so glad everything is going ok. We have all of our fingers crossed that everything will continue to go well. And you will be ahppy to know that we now have a web-camwith a microphone. We will have to set up a date to talk.

Talk to you soon. Love ya, Miss ya.

Sarah