About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I Always Have someting to Blog About

Well Its only been 4 Days since my Last Blog but its seems that I always have something to blog about these days…. Surprise surprise Hey !!! Well since Sunday Rodney & I went out for a nice supper while Devin went to his first Jam session at Aunt Barb’s & Uncle Ron’s House. Uncle Ron is a very Musical person and often will have a basement full of friends at the house playing all sorts of music. No Problem to tell Devin is a Newfie at Heart cause he loves the music. I am sure that in the years to come Devin will be learning how to play his very own guitar.
Last night Rodney carved our pumpkins & since it is Devin 1st Halloween I just couldn’t resist putting Devin in one. Things I do with that child…lol…. We have an appointment made to get our family photos taken on the 11th of November so they should be back in time for Christmas.
The doggies are doing well also we got cinder a new jacket since it is so cold here and she shivers every time she goes out side….lol
Well that’s all for now hope you like the photos.
Love Janis Rodney Devin & Critters

1 comment:

Quirky Christa said...

Love that picture of Devin the pumpkin, might as well take advantage they're only that small once :)
Dog jackets are just too cute!!