About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bloggin in Style

Hello everyone, Just a quick blog to let you all know that Devin is now 17 lbs 1 oz and is 261/2 inches tall we had our appointment on wed and the Health nurse is very pleased with how well he is growing, we were given a form to fill out once he turns 4 months to make sure he is were he should be. After reviewing the form we already notice that he is doing most things that are on there. So I’m sure he will do well when we sit down to do the test all the things on the form.

Since my last blog we got a new computer so I am Blogging in style now…lol it came with a 19inch flat screen so it feels really strange …lol. I am so excited to start working on DVDs of Devin to send home to his grandparents.

Well that’s my little blog for this evening, hope you are all doing well.

Love Janis Rodney & Devin

No comments: