About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Try another day !!


Well I thought I would be bogging about our family Photos today but Devin & Wal-mart had other plans… Wal-mart was behind do to a family showing up late and then they had to a re-shoot for another couple so we had to end up waiting 40 min…needless to say by the time it was our turn Rodney or Devin were in no mood to smile….so we will have to try again in the 20th…you will be all a bit late getting you Christmas card …but you should get them before Christmas.
I do however have so very cute pictures to share, Tara did a great job on them and I just have to share. I discovered that we have a Digital program on this new computer so I will even include the two I did…not have as well as Tara’s, but I am still new to all this….lol
Hope you all are doing well and I should have some more news to blog about very shortly …Jody’s baby is almost here… only 2 weeks to go. …we are getting so excited.
Well that’s all I have for today, take care everyone
Love Janis Rodney Devin & Critters

These Are the ones done by tara
And these are the ones i tryed to do...lol Just had to put him with his great grammie young !!

No comments: