About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas !!!!!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and that Santa was great to you all. I bet everyone is still recovering from all the Turkey and Christmas deserts...lol... I know Rodney & I are ...lol
Santa was great to us this year and Devin had a great 1st Christmas, he has enough clothes & Toys to open his own store...lol. I have posted some photos so I hope you all enjoy. I still don't have any from Jody yet so I will post them when I get them.
Take care Loves ya all
Love Janis Rodney & Devin

1 comment:

Sarah and Ryan said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year Janis, Rodney, Devin and critters. Glad Santa found you. He found us too.

Love Sarah and ryan