About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wow How Time fly's by !!!

Well I can't believe that Devin is now 5 months old and that His Cousin Rebecca is 7 months ... Just Crazy!!! The last 5 months have been just a blurr and it's hard to believe that Christmas is only 12 sleeps away and before we know it Rodney will be going back to work.

For Devin's 5 month old birthday I tried my best to get him to smile for some photos ...lol ... after supper I even put him in a box under the tree... all I got were little smirks ...lol ....
Devin also got to go on web cam with his Great-Grammie Young Who just turned 93 in Oct. I even managed a video clip of her sending Devin Kisses.

We are also very excited that Devin's Grand-ma critch will be here on Jan 19th for a visit.
Other than that not much more is new.

Love you all
Janis Rodney & Devin

No comments: