About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Man on the move !!!

Well I finally caught the little man on video Crawling, so I just had to share will everyone ...LOL Up until a few days ago he would just crawl a bit them do a belly flop and go along on his belly but I have to say that now he is officially crawling ..... We are so excited :-)
Hope you enjoy the clip
Love Janis Rodney & Devin



1 comment:

Sarah and Ryan said...

Hey there,

Wow his is getting some big. I can't believe that it has been 7 months already. Wow time flyes by so fast. Hopefully if everything goes well he will have a baby sister:) Talk to you later. Love Sarah, Ryan and Windsor