About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Frank & Georgina have a new Home!


Hi Guys,

just wanted to let ya all know that Frank and Georgina have found 2 new play pals and have decided to move into a new 2 storey apartment (located at Sharon's & Debbie's house)...the new fuzzes in there life are bo and pearl they met during a visit to Sharons and have been inseparable ever since . After much Resolve Rodney and I decided to let them spread their little legs and move in to the new apartment….

They have been there for almost 2 week now and they are having the best time of their little lives…they have a ball castle to bounce around in and even a wagon to go for a ride out side in....lol. I Must say I do miss my little fuzzes but I wouldn’t have it any other way now that I see them with more of their little friends . I have learnt that you must do what is best for you Kids even if they are of a more furry nature, I know that they will lead a more happier and exercised life at Sharon’s and Debbie’s house and I know I will always have contact with our little fuzzes.

I know that some people feel that is wrong to give up a pet and I was one of those people until I seen with my very own eyes that some times you have to do what is best for them. Rodney & I love our fuzzes but we are both very busy and just could not give them the quality of life that we wanted for them…even thought we would spend an hour or so a day with them to us that was not enough ..And we know that they will get hours more at the new apartment… we love you guys and thank you Sharron and Debbie for being so great.

No comments: