About Me

Rodney & I have been together for 11 years and we have just Had a baby boy , we named Devin. We look forward to having you all visit our blog to keep in touch.

Friday, August 19, 2005


Well Sorry its been so long since my last blog but I have been very busy and Enjoying having company.. Mom & Dad came up with me for a week, We have a great visit with each other. We went to Saint John where me and Mom Got to shop at Old Navy. & to the Hopewell Rocks and walked on the oceans floor. I think Mom and I must have went in to every store in Fredericton and Oromocto…lol. The dogs were in heaven with there grandma here getting treats very morning. It was certainly a good week for all of us. It was sad to see them leave but it will only be a month till I get home to Newfoundland to see everyone
Rodney Is also doing well, He is happy that there are only 5 weeks left, we have started the move process and we put in for a PMQ (House) in Shilo I should hear back from that on Monday, One we have the house I will be going to Manitoba for 5 days to see the house and the area. The only things that bother me is having to Dive in Winnipeg by myself and not having Rodney with me. But I’m sure I will be fine.
Well that’s it for now take care everyone.
Love Janis

No comments: